I started teaching Spanish in person in 2013.
Two very important personal circumstances guided me along this path:
I already knew that I really like teaching, since I was little. But when I began teaching Spanish to foreigners, I felt for the first time that I am passionate about seeing how students try to master a foreign language and succeed.
Secondly, my perennial love of the theater, to which I dedicate myself in a semi-professional way, in an other way, also I feel influenced.
The contact between people and teaching go very close in both activities.
- Empathy with my students
- Raised and trained in the language and culture of Spain
- De-stress specialist
- Use of various materials on multimedia platforms
- Labor and personal flexibility
- Fluent communication with the student
"The essence of my classes is the closeness between teacher and student, and this will lead to the approach to the language".
I try to teach my students not only grammar, spelling and vocabulary, but also that they learn the culture and traditions of my country. I am also interested in their countries of origin and I like to have conversations with them about their cultures, their hobbies and so.
Benefits are you getting
- Very complete learning of the language
- Entertaining classes with very varied tools
- Culture and traditions of my country
- Fluency in spoken development
- Ability to engage in specific conversations